Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Progress?

I haven't been able to post for a while due to my computer being all retarded. Classes started last night with my CPR-Pro class which was amazing. Today looks to be much hectic, confusing, exhausting, totally lacking in free food and probably a half dozen other exciting emotions I've totally overlooked. There is hope though. I am now an uncle 2x (boy, pics coming) and the MY CRAFTSMAN HAS BEEN FOUND. Apparently, it was left to rest in a bag of potato gun mayhem as my mom put it. Also, subway is having a 2ft long subs for 8 dollars deal. While life right now is sort of like trying to bail out a sinking cruise liner with a spaghetti strainer...there is progress. Whatever that means.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to be picky or anything...but I really don't think 'lacking in free food' actually counts as an emotion. Hmmm...-Jn

Unknown said...

ooooooooo I know. You need some paper towels. See they clog the toilet real good and the holes in the strainer are way much smaller than them toilet holes so I bet...